Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Always willing to lend a hand

Today, before we could take a bike ride, I instructed Ethan:  "Buddy, you need to go get some socks on."

"Does Lola need socks, too?" he asked.

E is always very helpful with his sister, and I thought it was great the concern he was showing for her...she indeed did need socks, and I told him that.

"I'll get some for her, Momma!"

Score! I had a few things to finish up before we could leave, and his offer would knock one more item off of that to-do list. About four minutes later, I heard him call:

"Mommy! I've got socks on! And some for Lola!"

As I walked into Lola's bedroom, I was treated to this:
{please note the *very* proud look on his face}

I'm pretty sure she loves him more than life--but knows he's awfully silly!

Checking out the apparel....

How dull and boring my days would be without these two and their antics!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, that is just TOO cute!! I love that they match! :)

Mary Ann said...

That last pic is priceless - such great faces :-)

Kara said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love them and miss their cuteness!

Brittany said...

The look she's giving him in the first picture is just hilarious! What cuties you have, Dev! Love it!