Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our Blog Begins


Hi everyone!

Well, after much prodding from my sister-in-law Aimee, we have been convinced to start a blog for OUR Merritt family--so here we go! This will hopefully be a really good way for those of you who are farther away to keep up with the events of our family! This is a shot from Easter of all five of us after church. Hope that you all enjoy this, and I will do my best to keep it updated in my "free" time!!


Here is my Grandma Franzi, being a pistol after Easter dinner! She is so awesome--87 years old and still acts young!





My Aunt Karen with Ethan









Shane with Cameron, who finally passed out after LOTS of playtime!





My Mom, cousin Hilary, and Ethan








We all had a really wonderful day, it is great having my family so close!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah devin!!! I am so excited!!! now we can keep up with your hectic life!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great Dev!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are all the Canada pictures! We want to see some fish! What happened to Shane's hair!?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karie said...

Dev,
This looks so great, and you said you couldn't do it!!!!!!!
I miss you guys so much. We are pretty sure we are coming down the second week of June and staying for a week, I will let you know more when I know. I am hoping you guys can come down for a few days, so I can see you all. Talk to you soon,
Love you guys!

Devin said...

Kar-
That is so GREAT that you guys are coming--all three of you? For a week? Just let us know for sure and we will be sure to be in Chicago to see you all!
Love you too!
p.s. Thanks for the compliments on the blogs, my most favorite EVER sisters-in-law!! (that means YOU Aimee and Karie!!)

Karie said...

Hey Dev,
I think just Reese and I, I don't think Jay can take that long. Check back on our blog, the video is finally up.

Love ya!