Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Encouragement....

May I just say, THANK YOU.

Thank you all, each one of you who have left the most wonderful encouraging comments on my most recent post. You all have probably no idea how much your words have meant to me--I may explain just the impact that they have had in another post, but now is not the moment for that. Nevertheless, thank you ALL so much.

My friend Paul just wrote some great encouragement on his blog. Though not intended just for me, this really hit me close to home. (If you haven't read my 'NEWS' post, you should do that first so that you will understand what is going on.)

These two things (Paul's words and this video) are SOOOOO worth your time--they will take you probably a total of 4 minutes to read and view. I hope you will take just a moment to click on his link and read his brief but highly encouraging post. Thanks, Paul.

He also had the most wonderful video that I am posting as well.





Logan is a 13 year-old boy who lives on a ranch in a very small town in Nebraska. Logan listens to Christian Radio station 89.3FM KSBJ which broadcasts from Houston, TX. Logan called the radio station distraught because he had to take down a calf . His words have wisdom beyond his years.


These two things were a big encouragement to me at the moment--hope they are to you, as well, even if you aren't in the midst of a difficult 'providence'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok well, I think I got to the sound of the kids voice and out came the emotions! seriously! that kid had to have been like 30 or something.

The Boe's ~ said...

Yes, I saw this last night and couldn't believe it. What a sweetie!

Was also sad to read your last post. You are all our thoughts and prayers!

jillybean said...

Merry belated Christmas to you too! Hope you had a nice time with family!