Monday, March 18, 2013

To find a wife is to find a good thing . . . right?

The other night, as we were watching a bit of Star Wars--the boys' favorite--Ethan asked:

"Why is it that Anakin can't get married? Why can't he have a wife, I don't understand."

Even though we've explained this a few times, I drew a breath and began to start the explanation of how Jedis must use all of their concentration to fight evil, blah blah blah....but Cameron interrupted me before I could even say a word.

"He can't have a wife because they're just too much WORK, Ethan!"

Oh dear.....



Anonymous said...

These are actually great ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up

my webpage: compositor

Anonymous said...

People are very interested to watch the latest crime news.
The mobile news service facility is very new and unique concept that has created a
buzz among every citizen. These websites can be dedicated to particular type of news like a few websites are dedicated to entertainment narovide the people with current world news but they face the barrier of space
and time.

my web-site :: Latest Daily News

Anonymous said...

Stop bу my homepage Direct internet marketing

Anonymous said...

That's the basic measure of what'ѕ foгbіԁԁen іn
the diet 4 гewards plаn tο meet
yоur nеeds аs an athlеtе.

Soft-ѕhell crabs have a verу іmρortаnt role іn reѵersing, if not THE diet 4 rewards stoгy, and
the lack of graіns and dаiry are all excluԁed, ѕince, accorԁing to Сorԁain,
didn't raise grain crops or bake bread. The diet 4 rewards is based upon the eating patterns of our Paleolithic ancestors. What is the Evidence that the diet 4 rewards may be healthy, you need to observe is the juice must have the pulp.

My web-site :: paleo meatloaf

Anonymous said...

great points altogether, you just won a new reader.
What may you suggest about your submit that you made some
days ago? Any certain?

my web site Air Max 87air max ltd 2

Anonymous said...

It improves blood and oxygen flow to the muscles that are recovering
from the prior hard workout. The reason this is important is because you will have a
stronger knowledge base and bag of tricks to keep you going on the rougher days.
Having some company can also make the fitness
session more fun.

My web site -

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long)
so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

my blog: best flight simulator for pc