Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Specific Requests

If you are one who joins me in praying, I have a couple of specific prayer requests today.

The Summons family, who I mentioned about 10 days or so ago in this post, had baby Mary Grace yesterday morning. She was here on earth for about 7 hours, until about 2:30 p.m. The family was happy to be able to have some time with her, but of course, you can imagine the sadness of losing their little girl after only seven hours. Even though I know that they were preparing themselves for the worst all along, the pain of this must seem unbearable right about now...I would ask you to join me in lifting them up in prayer over the next several days, as I am sure they will be some of the hardest ones of their lives.

You can find a few pictures of Mary Grace here.

0 comments: