Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ephesians 4:32


Ephesians 4:32 "Be ye kind, one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."


For some reason, Cameron decided to say the last 2/3 of this verse with a duck mouth. I have no idea why he did it, and actually filmed him saying the verse again (the right way) after he was done saying it this way. So, I have two versions of him doing this verse. I was going to put up the regular version, but decided at the last minute to do this one instead.....it was just too funny to pass up!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cutie patooties! And great job on the memory verses Mom. You are arming them young which is great!!!

. said...

I have dial up so I can't watch the video, but I saw the last ones you posted. They are so cute, and great job on the verses! My daughter is in Awanas and it is great to hear he say her verses every week too!