Monday, June 15, 2009

Cameron's wedding

Two years ago, Colin got to be a ring bearer for the first time. Our Pastor's oldest daughter, Sarah, got married. But, the big day was, in our household, affectionately referred to as "Colin's Wedding."


This year, it was Cameron's turn.


Actually, our Pastor's other daughter, Becca, got married and asked both Cameron and Colin to be ring bearers--so Colin got to play a part in the day, too. The boys both gladly accepted....and even though both got to share in the shining moment of walking down the aisle, to be fair, we all referred to this big day as "Cameron's wedding."


He liked that. He thought he was pretty special.


He is pretty special.


Here are some shots from the big day!


Daddy helping the boys with their tuxes
The boys outside before the wedding with Brooklyn, the flower girl.
{Ethan was enamoured by that tie, let me tell you.}
It seems as though the thrill of picture taking wears off extremely
quickly when you're three (or five) years old.....
I think the look on their faces here is just priceless. Especially Colin's.
The flared nostrils just scream, "Mom....I can't do this anymore. Can we be done?"
One of my favorite shots of the day


One of my other favorite shots of the day.

This kid just steals my heart every time....


E and Daddy


The boys with Grandma MJ in the nursery before the service


Me and my mom
Shane and I


Mommy and E, right before the boys came down the aisle!

Okie dokie! Grab your Kleenexes.....here they come!





Becca and Ryan. Awwwww!!

I love weddings!

The kids on the way back down the aisle--they did great!


On to the reception. The food was great, and the boys really got their groove on!

Col and Cam with Daddy--another fave picture
Becca dancing with Cameron....

....and Ethan!

Someone made the mistake of 'modeling' some breakdancing....as you can see, both Colin and Ethan (in the background) gave it a whirl as well!


I still crack up looking at these pics of Colin boogieing down....


I think this may have been Col doing the electric slide.

Yes....I'm quite serious.
E got tired pretty fast, and decided to curl up with another party pooper. *giggle*

(That's the father of the bride--our Pastor. One of E's favorite people!)




It was such a fun night, and we were thrilled the boys got to be a part of it.

Congratulations Ryan and Becca!


10 comments:

Kara said...

Those pics are great! Your guys are so handsome...all 4 of them. You look great too!

These happy smiling faces make me miss you! Can you miss someone you haven't really met? Well I do!

Love you girl and praying for you!

Laura said...

Dev,
Even though I was at the wedding, I didn't get to see the GREAT BIG smiles on their faces!! Too cute!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh my gosh, what handsome little guys you have!! SO cute!! I'm sure this will live on as a wonderful day to remember!!

Sharon said...

Adorable!

Julie said...

AWWW!! Could they BE any cuter? And that flower girl...what a doll!

You and Shane looked smashing as ALWAYS as well!

I went back to "Colin's Wedding" - he looks SO little... Gosh they grow up fast. :(

Jen said...

The boys look so charming! They did such a good job. I really love the picture of the three of them not smiling. They look utterly exhausted and sick of smiling! I liked seeing the pictures of the bubble blowing part. If I recall, I was inside with a screaming baby! Ha!

Jen said...

Okay, the second 1/2 of my comment made no sense. You don't have bubble blowing pics on here! I think I got confused because I just looked at all of Becca's pictures. She put the link on facebook in case ya didn't see it yet. Sorry, I'm fine. . . really! :)

Jen said...

Okay, it's me again. Third times a charm, right? Just noticed the video!!! Loved it! Thanks for getting Brooklyn in there too! I have no further comments for the rest of the day!

Karie said...

Ethan looks SO good in that color (the tie). You guys looked like you had so much fun. Brooklyn is adorable. Reese would be so jealous of her "princess outfit".

Amanda Hoyt said...

Everyone looks great and the kids are adorable!!!
Hugs,
Amanda