Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing "Mexico" again


(There is something about the name of this country that he just can't seem to get right.....)


This morning, the boys were pretending to go places. They'd been to the park, the church, the merry-go-round, and lots of other favorites.


But, they hadn't yet gone to any foreign countries.


Until, Colin said:


"Cameron, you pack your stuff and head up to Canada.


Ethan, you go down, to Anorexico."


(By the way....I don't think the word anorexia has ever been said in my house. Ever. Not eating is, ahem, definitely a unknown concept around here.)



2 comments:

The Swenson Family :) said...

That is TOO funny!!! I love when kids make up words for stuff :) Its interesting to think about what's going on in that head of theirs. Haha!!

Hopefully I'll see you tonite!!!

Julie said...

HA!

We don't have problem with NOT eating at our house, either.

I love your boys' imaginations!