Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Progress

I just wanted to thank you all for pitching in your ideas for helping Ethan adjust to regular foods. And, if you haven't yet, please scroll down to the next post and add yours! I got several ideas that I intend to try, including what many of you said: trying to 'mash' the food up a little bit more. I am hoping that will do the trick!

Today we had quite a successful breakfast and lunch, so between that and everyone's comments, I am encouraged! Ethan had zucchini bread (not a new one--he loves that) and some dried cereal for breakfast, and Wheat Thins, some yogurt, several bites of cut up banana (which I did have to shove in his mouth for him, but he didn't scream and cry this time--he chewed it up and ate it like a champ, which is definite progress), a few bites of my PB&J, and a few Sun Chips for lunch. (He is a carb addict like his mom, can you tell? All the things he loves most....Sun Chips, zucchini bread, Triscuits, Wheat Thins, dried cereal.....CARBS!)

Anyway, thank you all for giving me some good things to work with....just goes to show you that with motherhood, you are always learning new things!

0 comments: