Thursday, May 15, 2008

Psalm 119:11 and Romans 6:23

These verses actually were from last week and the week before....I am sooooo behind! This computer trouble is giving me absolute fits, let me tell you!



So, in the time I have today, here are Cameron and Colin doing some verses! (Cameron is soooo cute doing these verses....he has 'ways' of making them his own! In this one, he turns around the words might and not. I'll correct him later--for now I think it's adorable!)



Psalm 119:11: "Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee."

Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord."



2 comments:

4funboys said...

I love the "jok-st-ers" !

I have a pink bling-bling hat that says QUEEN...

very cute blog.

Edlow said...

I am back! I missed your blog so much and now that my computer is finally better, I come to find you and you have a whole new page! I LOVE it! Where did you find it? and how did yo udo the signature thing!? Can't wait to read down and catch up with your fam!

Edlow