Friday, February 12, 2010

A model subject

While the little Miss was sleeping yesterday, I snapped a few photos of her wearing a brand new shirt, a new headband, and some adorable handmade bows--sent by my wonderful friend Julie!!

Julie actually makes these bows by hand, and she sells them in her Etsy store. If you have discovered Etsy, you know there are real treasures to be found there--and Julie's creations are definitely in that category! {Ummm....can you say the cutest Valentine's hair bows ever?!}

Julie wants to use one or two of these pictures below for her site....so Lola Claire officially has landed her first modeling job! *giggle*

Which one would you pick (keeping in mind that she is showcasing the bows, not necessarily the adorable Miss Lo!)


Shot #1 with *hearts* bow


Shot #2 with *hearts* bow

Shot #3 with *hearts* bow
(I love that I actually caught a smile here!)


Shot #1 with *multi* bow

Shot #2 with *multi* bow
{coincidentally flashing the peace sign}



So, cast your vote! Let me (and Julie) know what you think--which pose for each bow?

19 comments:

Sandy said...

number 1 shows off the hearts bow the best, and the one where she is showing the peace sign is awesome,but maybe a bit distracting from the bow! I will have to check those bows out!

Jen said...

They are all good. How can you pick just one? :) I think my favorites are the #1 for both bows. I think they show off the bows best. I will have to get on Etsy and buys some bows!

Shannon said...

I like the #1 of both too!

Julie said...

Can't I just use them all?? OH MY WORD is she ever cute!

boltefamily said...

UM...I am pretty sure you cannot go wrong with ANY of them! Miss Lola is a perfect model and I LOVE me some bows! I will for sure be checking your friend's site out! :)

Holly said...

LOVE the last picture!

Anonymous said...

Bows are cute. But that baby girl is absoutly adorable. Down right beautiful.

Lisa

Kara said...

I like the smiling one best, but how do you pick? She is just cute as a button! She looks so much like the boys to me...praying you are all adjusting well! Love you!

Sharon said...

I love #1. Of course she is adorable in all of the pics:)

Amanda said...

showcasing the bows, I like #1, and #2 respectively. But I think my favorite is the one where she's smiling. :)

Erica Miller said...

I love the last one way to rock the peace sign! and I think the second one showcases the heart bow best, but the third one is SOOOO cute with her lil grin! aw, I love it!

Mamasita Chimichanga said...

Those pics are ADORABLE! How cute!!! I would say my favorite... as far as for BOWS... (cuz I LOVE the one of her smiling, but you can't see the bow!)... would be the first shot with the hearts bow and the last one with the "peace sign"! They are all so cute!
Is it just me, or does she look A LOT like Cameron? She is just precious! =)
Kacy

Anonymous said...

ok. #1 shot for the hearts bow and #2 for the multi. so cute!

Anonymous said...

I was so mesmerised with how gorgeous she was I didn't even notice the bow had changed!!!

hearts #1 multi #1

Kathy said...

Beautiful! She is beautiful!!!

Carolyn said...

Those are adorabley cute - I like the multi-bow better (first pic) but I really like the sweet face below them all!

The Boe's ~ said...

seriously can you ever go wrong with brown and PINK?!!!! lol...she is too cute! Great job on the bows!

12-arrows said...

I just love the last pic of her and her little hand across her chest, plus that bow completely matches the lettering on her clothing! all are priceless pics (oh I'm a friend of Julie, who sent you the bows)

Karie said...

Jay and I both like the one where she is smiling :) So adorable.