Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Please Pray....

Praying friends:

I am asking you to join with me in prayer tomorrow for a friend of mine. She doesn't want to be named, but her daughter--who is eight months old--is going to be having an EEG tomorrow to try to get to the bottom of some continuing health issues. Before her EEG, baby girl will not be able to sleep.

She wakes up at 5 a.m.--and the EEG is at 2 p.m. Ugh. Can you imagine trying to keep a little one awake that long?

Please, join me in prayer tomorrow for both of these precious ladies, as I am sure it is bound to be a difficult day.

From the bottom of my heart: thank you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son has to have the same test every 9 months it is hard to keep them up but everything will work out and you just move on and realize this has made me love my child even more

Kara said...

I am on it girl...the least I can do for all the prayers you and your crew have said for us!

Kathy said...

Praying that all went well for that sweet babe.

Julie said...

Sorry I missed this prayer request. Hoping it all worked okay for your friend!!