Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our current verses

Yesterday, while we were swimming, Ethan took a break from the water to let me film him doing his two latest verses.

Not to be outdone, Cameron took his turn as well...

....and, voluntarily, Colin came over to do his!

Last week's verse:
John 1:16:
"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another."


And this week's (not quite as familiar, but they are getting there!):
II Thessalonians 3:13:
"And, as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right."







Midway through, we {obviously} had an injury....so we stopped, regrouped, and then Colin finished...




So thankful to God that I have these boys to keep me consistent on hiding God's word in my own heart....

2 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

simply adorable! warms my heart!

question, how do you choose which verses to do each week, do you have a certain schedule?

Julie said...

They all did a great job!!