Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Addition to the Merritts


Check out my newest nephew!

Callen Micheal Merritt was born on February 21st around 6 a.m. 8 pounds, 3 oz, and 20 inches long. Isn't he handsome? Shane's brother, Jason, and his wife Karie are the proud mommy and daddy. He joins big sister Reese, who is 2!

We are so thankful that everything went so well, and he arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to meet you in person baby Callen!

By the way, I think he looks like Shane.....

***:-) just kidding Jay :-)***

3 comments:

Kara said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the name too, I might just have to steal it and put it on my list!

Karie said...

Dev,
Jay here and just a small correction, Callen was born on Feb 21st. I don't know who he looks like but it definately is a Merritt so he's got that going for him.

Devin said...

Jay,

God forbid I make a typo between the 9000 words I type everyday. I posted on the correct day, though, so I got that going for me. Love you, so I'll fix it. And, for the record....he looks like REESE!

Dev