Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Blog

It appears that I am not the only mommy carrying a few of those extra dreaded pounds.

The response to my last post was much higher than I had anticipated. I have heard from several other women who are in the same boat as I am. The great thing is, they all want to do something about it too! One of the other blogger mommies I know, Edlow, has decided to do something that I was actually thinking about doing myself. She has started a 'weight loss' blog--it will be completely dedicated to our journey to the land of the skinny! :-) And I am going to be a contributor....I'm very excited about this! Encouragement when you are doing this kind of thing is extremely important. It will be great hearing from and talking to other ladies who are doing the same thing I am!

We will be blogging our ups and downs, losses and gains, and encouraging each other on a weekly and daily basis. If you would to join us in being a contributor (there are three of us so far) and write about your weight loss journey, let us know! You can either leave me a comment or email me privately.

I will be adding this blog to my sidebar, so if you'd like to check out the blog, feel free--hope you enjoy!

Click here to visit Motivated Mommas !

0 comments: