Wednesday, August 20, 2008

End-of-Summer madness

No, I have not forgotten about this blog.

Between being gone for 4 days to Chicago for a family visit, the return-home-and-recover-from-being-gone thing, my tomatoes and green beans coming on in droves at the same time in my garden and needing to be canned, construction beginning on my 'back' room area of my house, and a recently diagnosed 4-year-old with a 102.8 fever, the poor ol' computer just isn't getting the attention she is used to any attention right now!

And, to top off my madness....I left my stinkin' camera battery in Chicago.

Hmph.

Thankfully, my MIL is mailing it to me....but I am seriously lost without my camera. I would love to show you pics of our weekend, and of our newest construction project, but *sigh* it will have to wait.

See you.....sooner rather than later, I hope, but I'm not promising!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I was missing you and wondering what was going on! Sounds like you are staying busy, but what is a mom of 3 boys supposed to do right:) Can't wait to see more pics of your cute men!

Kathy said...

Yeah for vacation pics!

I'm looking forward to reading about it!

Prayers for your little sick bub.

Anonymous said...

hey! luke had that same fever but with other fun things as well. just for a day or two though. he is well now. I was beginning to wonder where all of you posts were at? oh devin.