Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Funnies

Cameron, watching Sesame Street: "Mommy....the elephant is sad."

Me: "Awww...why is Snuffy sad?"

Colin: "Because Big Bird is leaving."

Me: "Well, that would make me sad, too, if one of my friends left."

Colin: "You have friends?"

*************************************************************************************

Cameron, who was hiding under my bed, to Colin--who was the 'finder' in hide-and-seek, and was in the process of looking for his brothers in my bedroom:

"Coooooo-llllliiiiin.....I'm in the toy room....."


*************************************************************************************

The boys had a friend over today, and they were all playing the Wii.

It came Cameron's turn for boxing, and he was insistent that he did not want to take a turn against Colden. When I questioned him as to why, he said matter-of-factly:

"I just don't know if I can handle the pressure."


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE! by the way, was the sesame show the BIG BIRD MOVIE??? the 1980 movie????