Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thankful. In everything.

Hi.

My name is Devin. I blog here fairly often.

Or, at least, I used to.

It may seem like I'm being a lazy blogger.

On the contrary.

I'm being a busy Momma.

Gardening. Canning. Baking. Baby entertaining. Laundering. Meal planning, list-making, grocery shopping. Baby holding. Game inventing. Cleaning. Laundering. Little boy snuggling. Chauffeuring. Friend catching-upping. Laundering. *sigh* Reading, reading, and reading (to my littles). Bill-paying. Snotty-nose wiping. CVS-ing. Nursing. Pool-hopping. Yard working.

In-the-house working.

Out-of-the-house working.

Getting back to reality after being gone on vacation.

It sucks isn't easy.

But, then again, that is my life as a mother.

Usually not easy.

But most often, so amazingly wonderful that you can't even begin to express how grateful and thankful you are to be doing exactly what you are doing--no matter how difficult or demanding each day may be.

I have so many things to share. I'll be back in the groove soon.....


1 comments:

Kim in NJ said...

Hi Devin,
I found your blog just the other day whilst doing a search for ideas for my son's bedroom. Btw, your husband did a fantastic job!
Anyway, your love of family (and sharing all your cute kiddie pics) kept me reading. I was surprised when I saw your recycled crayon project as we too, (my 5 1/2 yr old twins and I) did that project last month. Finally, when I saw that you are a CVS-er, well, you had me at coupons. Thanks for sharing...I'll keep reading.