Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Phooey

Well, I've given up on Disqus.

I'm pretty sure it is a great comment system, but I'm having some trouble with it. Some days it is popping up; others it is not. Some days it will let you log in through Facebook, and some days it will not!

More hassle than help, I say.

So, we're back to good ol' blogger comments--for now, anyway!

Do me a favor, would ya? So that I can answer questions directly to you when you ask, or have a conversation with you if/when the time arises, would you go right now and, under your blogger dashboard, input your email address? You can set everything to remain private, and yet still have an address on there that I would be able to answer to.

Thanks everyone! Have a great Tuesday.


{I'm off to baby proof my house today below the knees, as a special
little someone has just figured out how to scoot herself all over tarnation...}


5 comments:

Kara said...

tarnation...love it!

Julie said...

LOVE the pict! She looks like E in it!

Anonymous said...

REALLY? baby proof? what will that adorable little face even THINK about getting into?? too cute to be mischievous!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see you. Grandma Nette

Amanda Hoyt said...

O my gosh!!! This pic of LC is my most favorite of all!!!
Her eyes are just gorgeous, Dev! They look just like yours :)
Much love & Big hugs