Just like last year, last Saturday we went to our local library and saw Mrs. Claus.
Now, you may remember that we don't "do" presents from Santa here at our house, but my boys still know who Santa is and get very excited when they see him at the mall or in movies (especially one of our holiday faves--ELF!!) We had a great visit with Mrs. Claus, and a very fun morning at the library!
- A Mario Kart game for the Wii (check)
- A sword fight game (i.e., Wii Sports Resort--check)
- Bears jersey #54 (Urlacher--check, coming from Grandma Jane)
- Lip balm.
- Below is Cameron's cookie.
- It is half-eaten--that is as far as he got, thank God.
- I was not present when he created this monstrosity--rather, was with Ethan on Mrs. Claus' lap.
- If you can believe it to be humanly possible, Colin's cookie was worse. *sigh*
but was most enthralled by the candy cane!