Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Desperately seeking activity

You know it has been a long winter--filled with lots and lots of made-up games--when your son asks you:



"Can I put on my costume and be a dragon for a little while?"



And you say, "Yes"....

And then he asks if he can eat like a real dragon....

....you know, with a bowl that a dragon licks water out of, and 'dragon food'
(a.k.a. pretzels)? And, can he "eat it off the floor like a real dragon would?"



And you say, "Sure...."


And then you spend the next 10 minutes laughing at him as you snap pictures.



I hope Spring comes soon, 'cause I am seriously running out of things to do around here.....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

um maybe it's time to get another dog? just saying. that might keep them occupied?

Kara said...

Whatever it takes man...

Julie said...

I agree with Kara!! Seriously, don't feel bad - Jib has been a "printheth" 24-7 for the past week. She wears her "printheth dreth" on top of her regular clothes. To the store and everything. The only place she isn't allowed to wear it is church.

Sometimes you just gotta let stuff go, right?

Jen said...

I can relate! I can't wait for spring!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice. I think we are heading to a park somewhere.

Kirst said...

I hear ya! Spring could come anyday now. We are starting to go stir crazy. Normally we have chinooks but haven't had many this winter. Come on snow melt.

I love Colin's creativity.

Anonymous said...

I want to give that dragon a kiss!:)