Thursday, November 12, 2009

Best nine years....e-ver....

Yesterday, Shane and I celebrated nine years of marriage.

{Want to see some wedding photos of our big day? Click here! to read my post from this time last year.}

It was a great day, and I would like to blog more in depth about it. I hope to, anyway, but time is my biggest constraint--when you are nursing sick children back to health, computer time is not at the top of the to-do list!

Thank you again to Grandma MJ, who kept the boys last night so that Shane and I could celebrate together!


Shane, I love you more than anything on earth. Thank you for being my best friend, a wonderful father, and the greatest hubby and provider I could have ever dreamed of!


6 comments:

Leanne said...

You were a beautiful and sweet bride.

Your gown was stunning and gorgeous.

Your veil was wonderful and dazzling.

The pictures were really great.

Okay, those are all of the adjectives I can some up with right now (sleep deprived brain! Lol!)

Happy 9 years! Doesn't it seem like you've been married forever, and those 9 years, didn't they just fly by??

Congratulations!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
Great pic!
Hugs,
Amanda

Robin Bair said...

Happy Anniversary!

Its A Corny Life... said...

Yay for 9 years! Happy Anniversary!

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful pics! Congratulations on 9 happy years. I love reading about happy marriages & I think it definitely brings glory to the Lord. So glad you got a chance to celebrate :-)

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary D!

Such a beautiful couple. What blessings 9 years has brought!