Friday, September 5, 2008

28 Candles

Happy Birthday to:


A guy who knows how to have lots of fun


The best Father a girl could dream of for her boys




My best friend



Our soccer *star*


The hardest worker I know.....


....who manages to do all he does.....



and still provide a happy home with three boys
(and a wife) who adore the very ground he walks on

My wonderful, talented, loving husband who just happens to have stifling good looks.



I love you Shane!

We love you Daddy!

Happy 28th Birthday, and here's to many, many more together!



5 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Shane!

Julie said...

Well, Happy Birthday Shane!!

The Boe's ~ said...

Yes,a very happy birthday to you Shane. Hear you'll be up our way soon.....oh ya, those pictures of you and the boys alone...oh my, you fit right in... they look SO much like you!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! happy birthday Stud!
have a great day!
love ya
aim and I am speaking for rog too!

jillybean said...

Are those Monical's plates and placemats that I see in those pictures?!?! Ah, I love that place!