This, of course, is not an exhaustive list....only the first 29 things that came to my mind. (Click on the blue links to get a better idea of whom I am talking about....)
29. She and I always have a great time when we are together, and it doesn't matter what we are doing. From grocery shopping to shopping on Michigan Ave., we always have fun.
28. She is a great listener when I need an ear.
27. She rarely misses an activity that my boys are involved in.
25. She also cleans my stove every Friday night...so I don't have to!
24. She takes me to Sam's Club (ugh) whenever I ask her to--even when she doesn't have a reason to go herself.
22. She always encouraging when I am going through a difficult time.
21. She is willing to drop whatever she is doing and help me when I need her--even if it's at the most inconvenient time for her or she had something else already planned.
20. She dances in the car to her favorite songs--and doesn't care who sees her. She has never taken dance lessons.....
19. She is an extremely hard worker.
18. She taught me how to really clean a house (she's the cleanest person I know).
17. She loves the movie BeetleJuice, and the songs from it. I just think that's funny. *giggle*
16. She loves QVC. And now, of course, I do, too.
15. She gives up (and has for the last 4 1/2 years) every single Friday night to come here to my house and spend the evening with her grandsons....and relieve this very thankful mommy so I can spend a few precious hours alone with my hubby.
14. She stops at Family Video and rents the boys' favorite movies before coming out for Date Night, or picks up little 'treats' for them here and there. They love to find out 'what Grandma has brought them' when she comes over.
13. She actually plays and interacts with my children when she is in charge of them. She doesn't keep them out of duty, but out of desire, and it shows. Bike rides, walks to the park, games in the yard, books, sometimes even trips to the ice cream stand. They have quality time. I love that.
12. She is the most unselfish person I know.
11. She and I laugh a lot whenever we are together.
10. She is always bringing me candy or goodies whenever she sees me--gummy bears was the latest treat.
9. She and I have similar tastes in clothing...and I get all the stuff she doesn't want anymore! I just inherited 2 Old Navy T's and a Nike T the other day, as a matter of fact.
8. She's pretty. *grin*
7. She forgets something every time she leaves my house....to the point that I now make the rounds before she leaves to make sure she has collected all of her belongings.
6. She loves me more than life itself, and never hesitates to show it.
5. I'm pretty sure that she loves my boys even more than that.
4. She loves makeup and health and beauty products more than anyone I know and has tried every brand of makeup under the sun--at least one thing in every line! I would say that probably her favorite store on this earth is Sephora. We can (and have) spend hours in there together!
3. As much as she likes beauty products, she is not that big of a fan of Bath and Body works. Huh!? (It's okay, I forgive her for that one. I love that store enough for the both of us!)
2. She's a giver. She will give you her last piece of candy, her only drink of water, or the shirt off her back (metaphorically, of course) if you needed it. And that's the honest truth.
1. She's just a wonderful person to know....let alone to get the privilege of growing up with and now being friends with.
**Love you Mom, and thanks for everything you do for me and 'the boys' on a daily basis.**