Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiatus


Hey there!


Remember me?


No? Hmmmm.


My name is Devin. I regularly post here.


Except that, of course, I haven't actually done that lately.


Not because I haven't wanted to....


....but because I haven't been able to!


I'm not home right now. I'm actually about two and a half hours North of my home. In the Chi-town area, ifyoumustknow.


And, lovin' it!


If you follow me on Twitter, you'd know that we (the littles, Shane, and I) came up for an impromptu getaway with Grandma 'Nette and Grandpa. So far, we've nearly destroyed explored a children's museum, visited the Brookfield zoo, and devoured some Chicago-style beef sandwiches and some world-famous Giordano's pizza. Oh.....it's been good, let me tell you.


We'll be home in a couple of days, and I'll be back to more regular visits with you all. (And, of course, those promised wedding pictures!!)


Blast from the Past Friday will be postponed until next week.....


See you all soon, and have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Julie said...

At least you have a good reason to be MIA! (me on the other hand... yeah, lets not go there!) Sounds like you are having a blast! Kylie was at the zoo today too. We could have met up, oh well! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Julie said...

I'm sorry, Dev-WHO? I just for the life of me can't seem to remember who you are...

:)