This was on the back of our church bulletin this past Sunday....and I just thought it was hilarious. Enjoy!!
**answers submitted by 2nd grade children
Why did God make Mothers?
- She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
- Mostly, to clean the house.
- To help us get out of there when we were getting born. (HA!)
How did God make Mothers?
- He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
- Magic, plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
- God made her just like me, except He used bigger parts.
What ingredients are Mothers made of?
- God makes Mothers out of clouds, and angel hair, and everything nice in the world...and one dab of mean.
- They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they use string.
Why did God give you your Mother and not some other Mom?
- We're related.
- God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your Mom?
- My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
- I don't know, I wasn't there....but my guess would be pretty bossy.
- They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?
- His last name.
- She had to know his background. Like, is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
- Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
- My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. My mom eats a lot.
- She got too old to do anything else with him.
- My Grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
- On the inside, she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
- Diet. You know. Her hair.....I'd diet. Maybe blue.