Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why God made Moms**


This was on the back of our church bulletin this past Sunday....and I just thought it was hilarious. Enjoy!!



**answers submitted by 2nd grade children


Why did God make Mothers?

  • She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
  • Mostly, to clean the house.
  • To help us get out of there when we were getting born. (HA!)

How did God make Mothers?

  • He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
  • Magic, plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
  • God made her just like me, except He used bigger parts.

What ingredients are Mothers made of?

  • God makes Mothers out of clouds, and angel hair, and everything nice in the world...and one dab of mean.
  • They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they use string.

Why did God give you your Mother and not some other Mom?

  • We're related.
  • God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.

What kind of little girl was your Mom?

  • My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
  • I don't know, I wasn't there....but my guess would be pretty bossy.
  • They say she used to be nice.

What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?

  • His last name.
  • She had to know his background. Like, is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
  • Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

Why did your Mom marry your Dad?

  • My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. My mom eats a lot.
  • She got too old to do anything else with him.
  • My Grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.

What would it take to make your Mom perfect?

  • On the inside, she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
  • Diet. You know. Her hair.....I'd diet. Maybe blue.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this. I've seen it before, but it is funny every time!

Julie said...

Thanks to the loss of bladder control that resulted from birthing my lovely children...I just peed a little!! HA!!

Kids are HILARIOUS!