Saturday, May 23, 2009

A wonderful day

Did I laugh?


Yes.


Did I have more than one moment of frustration/exasperation?


Uh huh.


Did I dance?


Yep.


Did I cry?


Youbetcha.


All in all, it was a wonderful, wonderful day.


I thought I would briefly share a funny moment that keeps coming back to my mind:


We were at the reception, and it was getting on to the later part of the evening. The dancing had started, and Ethan and Colin were really starting to get their groove on. All of a sudden, the DJ started the smoke machine. Ethan quickly spied the smoke, turned to me with a semi-panicked look on his face and said:


"Uh oh.....uh oh! Hot! Hot!"


It was hilarious.


I will post lots and lots of pictures very soon--and of course, some great video of my two oldest littles making that trek down the aisle as the most handsome ring bearers ever--but for now, I'm off to ice and elevate my feet go relax on the couch with my hubby, and reminisce about our wonderful day 8 1/2 years ago.


'Cause, you know.....I've not been doing that today at all.



1 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Can't wait to see pics :)