Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grieving for a friend

"Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep."
Romans 12:15

Tonight, I am weeping with and for a very good friend who lost one of her twin daughters earlier today.

Please, uplift Leanne in prayer. You can visit her blog here and let her know you are doing just that. She needs support tonight; she will need support and prayer throughout the rest of her pregnancy; and she will continue to need support in the months ahead and she mourns the loss of her daughter.

Oh, come quickly Lord Jesus....and reunite us with all of our babies who have gone before we wanted them to....

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Devin. I am so sorry to hear of your friend's miscarriage. Only a mom who has walked that road can truly understand. I will keep her in my prayers for sure. Thanks for sharing her need!

Kathryn said...

I was so sorry to hear this too. It gets harder and harder to hear it. I am so sick of death, and especially babies dying. How I pray that Jesus will come quickly too and reunite us with these precious ones we miss so terribly.

Love to you ~ Kathryn

Amanda Hoyt said...

My heart breaks for her. I'm so sorry for Leanne's loss and will continue to pray for her, that sweet baby who is still growing within her and the rest of her family.
Love

Amanda Hoyt said...

One more thing. As I read your last sentence of this blog post, I was quickly reminded of my newest favorite song which I can't stop myself from listening to almost 5 times a day :)
Heather Williams "Hallelujah". I so want Him to come soon!
Love