Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Yes" Mom Challenge: Day 14

On tap today:

Getting lots of "help" while making zucchini bread, including letting Colin crack all of the eggs by himself (and spilling, ahem, a bit on his shorts....) and letting Cameron measure and pour most of the dry ingredients into the mixer (which I later mopped up off the counter and threw into the mixer bowl--it made it in, and that's all that counts!)

Sand--*see below!*

Pushing the boys on our swings--for hours, it seemed....

Bike ride to see the local Coy fish pond

Slip-N-Slide

Extra books at rest time

NAPS by all three boys!

Outside for some baseball and fun with Daddy

Back in for a yummy supper

An extra-long, extra-scrubby bath

More books....because they asked....

Bedtime

*Whew!*

Great day.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the picture of E flat on his belly playing with the truck. That is the same pose he spends most of his time in when he is at my house!

Mindy said...

Hi there. I am new here....I don't even remember where I started to get here....=) I just wanted to say that your family is precious!