Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All is well

I wanted to thank those of you who sent me messages today inquiring how the sono went yesterday. I know many of you were praying, and I am sorry for the delay in posting--it's been a *difficult* couple of days, for various reasons, and I have not been able to find hardly a moment to post!

All went extremely wonderfully yesterday, and I am happy to report that
my placenta has moved North! Albeit slowly, there has been definite progress--enough to remove me from my activity restrictions. I was so happy to hear that, and thankful that our prayers--and many of yours--were answered in this way!

Thought I would share a few more pictures of the little one, and one of me as well. Have a great night, and thank you again to all of you who genuinely care for my and Peanut's well-being...I'm so thankful for each one of you!


Perfect shot of the bones of the leg--I love this one!
Sweet little foot

An almost perfect shot of the face

And me, at 23 weeks and 3 days

Good night!

13 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so thankful Baby Merritt's placenta is moving North! We loved having the boys! We all had SO much fun!! Love ya girl!

Kirst said...

So glad to hear everything went well. Love the pictures. You look so great!

boltefamily said...

You look GORGEOUS! So glad everything checked out just fine! Praying for you girl!

Julie said...

Yeah, I'm glad to hear the great news!! Time to get busy catching up on everything you couldn't do this past month!! Love the picts, crazy how you can get a peek in there like that!

SarahMerritt said...

Dev you look so cute!! And little miss Peanut looks cute too!!!
Sarah

Mamasita Chimichanga said...

So glad to hear the good news! Thanks for keeping us updated! LOVED the peanut pictures....what a miracle!

Kacy =)

Jen said...

Glad all is well!

Karie said...

Hey. We didn't even know anything was going on. Glad you both are doing well. We'll start praying the placenta stays where it should.

Leanne said...

Yes, you do look beautiful.

I'm so relieved, I was beginning to think that no news meant bad news and I was a bit worried....

So glad all is well...I will continue to pray for you and Peanut.

Take care!

Julie said...

YAY! Glad to hear things are going well, and that the placenta has moved. I hope you're still going to take it as easy as you can though!

And look at how pretty you look!! Gosh, pregnancy certainly agrees with you. Just gorgeous!

Mary Ann said...

Yay! Thank the Lord for answered prayer! Even though your activity restrictions have been lifted, be sure to be careful with yourself & get lots of rest :-) Sweet pics, too!

Carolyn said...

So is peanut still a girl?? She is looking great and so are you.

I go for an ultrasound today to check out this little man. I am hoping he is "heading" south as time draws near....and am thankful that for you all seems to be heading north :)

Don't you love the advice from many to rest and take it easy...hmmmm - great concept with 3 boys to chase after :)

Have a great weekend,
Care

Sandy said...

looking good! I had a sono Monday, but she was totally uncooperative and didn't show off her face..now I guess I am going to have to wait and see her up close. SOO excited! I hope you had a better day today!