Monday, September 28, 2009

More *potty* humor

I just can't help it.

I have to post this.

I don't know why some of Cameron's funniest-ever moments come while he is on the potty....but I was doubled over in a fit of laughter with this one, and I had to share it. (Sorry in advance if it's a bit TMI for you....)

Cameron: "Mommy, I'm done!"

Mommy comes in, and begins the wiping process.

Cameron proceeds to let out a huge sigh, and then says:

"Aaaaahhhh. It's good to be wiped."

Oh. My. Word.

6 comments:

Julie said...

HA!!!

Nancy said...

LOVE IT!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Leanne said...

Devin, I can't tell you how it causes my heart to laugh when I read about the things that your boys say! How could you ever sad around them???

I liked your Monday musings post as well. I want you to know that I will be praying for the low lying placenta issue, and also that your body would be more comfortable as Peanut gets bigger.

Hmmm, I do have a Chicken Tortilla soup recipe, but funny thing is, I haven't tried it! It's in my Taste of Home Family Favorites recipe magazine.....Taste of Home is great, you maybe should try to look there too...

Okay, I still have lots to do today so I'll say Au Revoir....

*Hugs to you AND Peanut too!*

Shelly said...

hahahha!
well, it's certainly preferable to being UN-wiped!! =)

Leanne said...

Devin, you really must not keep us on pins and needles anymore about your sono the other day...

I'm literally checking in every day to see how it went...

Do tell!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Thats awesome lol -sioby