Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everything's amazing....and nobody's happy

I saw this this morning, and had to post it. It is worth the view, I promise.

I do not have TV, remember--so I have no idea who this man is that is talking. {Outside of this clip, I am not endorsing or supporting anything else he says, because, frankly, I don't KNOW what else he may be saying outside of this interview!} Forewarning: he is a bit crude (at two different points--a bleeped out curse word and some potty humor), but hilariously funny, and dead-on accurate. The point that he is making resonated so deeply with me that I just felt I couldn't not share this clip.

What is our society coming to? This.

Everything's amazing....and nobody cares. And why?

Because true happiness is found nowhere outside of Christ. Period.

Enjoy.


Watch more SpikedHumor videos on AOL Video



8 comments:

Mamasita Chimichanga said...

That was hilarious! I have no idea who he was either, but he was right on! I was crackin' up!

Thanks for sharing!

Kacy =)

PS: did you get my last e-mail? No hurry...just making sure it's not sittin' in your spam folder! =)

Karie said...

I loved it. I have to pass it on to Jay, I know he will think it's hilarious. Bitter Sweet for sure. It kind of goes with my latest post, we take SO MUCH for granted. If we would stop complaining for 2 seconds, we could look around us and be reminded how awesome OUR God is.

Julie said...

Oh.My.Word!! That was stinkin' hilarious.

And sadly true.

I have been known to go, "UGH! I clicked on this link like 3 seconds ago...why isn't it doing anything???" or, "Come ON! A minute and a half to heat up my meal? Oh for crying out loud!"

Thanks for sharing that!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and remember when you used to have to use a REAL potato to play with me?

The times, they are a changin'!

Shelly said...

Oh. My.

HI-larious!

I loved that!

Carolyn said...

Hey! Got your book, I mean email - ha! You really ought to consider writing as a second career - the suspense had me going and hoping that it ended like you ended it. Yay! Will write more when I find some time, but just wanted to say "thank you very much"!

Friends,
Carolyn

Ermis Party of 5 said...

Your blog is great!!! Love the someones watching me post too! lol well, I have offically become one of your stalkers!! lol Come check out our blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!