Monday, February 2, 2009

You guys are the greatest

Wow. I'm overwhelmed.


First, to my hubby, who stayed up way past his bedtime on Friday night to do his inaugural post: babe, you are amazing!


Though there were *ahem* a few grammatical--well--differences in your writing versus my writing, (and the spacing....oh, the spacing.....) I must say that, content-wise, yours was the best post ever on this blog. {Since it was so late at night and you were so tired and this was your first time ever using and trying to figure out blogger--just this one time--I will excuse them. Next time, however, please allow me to check everything over before hitting 'publish'.}


*grin*


Shane--I love you so very much! Thank you for this special effort you made to let me know how special I am to you, and how much you love me too! {By the way--this counts for approximately three weeks worth of "unexpected nice things you do for your wife."}


I think everyone would agree with me--you are welcome back here anytime!



To all of my family and friends--almost every one I know left me a comment wishing me a happy birthday! It was great watching the comments and well-wishes flow in. Not to mention Shane loved the fact that he blew my comment numbers out of the water! *grin*


I must say, I don't really know what I was expecting as far as turning 30, but my day was far more wonderful than I could have imagined. Though I had Ethan's birthday party to focus on and keep me distracted, there were still plenty of people reminding me that it was my day too, and wishing me well--both in real life and in blog land.


This post of Shane's (and all of your participation!) made my day that much better. And I want to thank each and every one of you who wished me a Happy Birthday. It truly was a wonderful day.


30 ain't so bad after all, y'all! I'm looking forward to what's in store for me this year. More to come soon on our weekend of festivities!!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

No, 30 wasn't too bad..not that I'm very far from it and all....I had a harder time with 29 for some reason!

Glad you (and Ethan) had a great birthday! I'll be waiting for pictures and a play-by-play when you have time! :)

Julie said...

Dev - maybe the spacing was for dramatic effect? LOL

Glad you like 30 so far. I've really liked my 30's better than my 20's actually!

Lori said...

Dev, 30 is nothing - wait until you get my age - ha ha!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! LOL