Saturday, October 4, 2008

The cutest* soccer player in the whole entire world



*a strictly unbiased opinion, of course



(For my memory: Back row, left to right: Cameron, Matthew, Devin, Tyler; Front Row: Dallas, Colton, Brady, Colin)


These are Colin's professional soccer pics from this year. *grin*


I just couldn't stand NOT to post them. He looks like such a big boy, and I love how the pictures turned out (even if that is one of his 'cheesier-than-normal' smiles....)



Seriously, has anyone seen my baby Colin? It seems as though he has completely *sniff* disappeared on me.....


3 comments:

boltefamily said...

LOVE the picture! He is too cute for words!

Kara said...

okay...he does seem so big and too cute! Will you be there for me next year, I don't know if I can stand it!

Kathy said...

Agreed...so adorable!