Friday, December 26, 2008

Music from Christmas Eve

This year, I had the privilege of directing the children's choir at our church for the Christmas program. The kids did so well! They sang four songs and recited several different verses; there were also a few different speaking parts.


Colin recited Luke 2:11--"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."


(Oh my goodness, it was so cute and he did soooooo good! *Ahem*.)


The favorite song of all the children (including my own) by far was this one--"Go, Tell It on the Mountain." Here is a small snippet of it from the program. When it goes into the second chorus, you can actually hear Colin if you know his voice and listen for him! Both boys really sang out well and did a great job.

Cameron is sitting in the front row (in black, with a tie, mind you) and Colin is behind him to the right in a gray sweater. The boys' cousin, Mason, is next to Colin in the red sweater. Enjoy!







6 comments:

Julie said...

So stinkin' cute!!!

Kara said...

Precious! They did a great job! I am sure they had fabulous direction :)

jillybean said...

Way to go, Devin! What a blessing that you would be willing to lead this for your church. I know what intense "work" it can be, but also so rewarding!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Grandpa and I really enjoyed hearing you sing. Love ya lots and miss you. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Nette

Karie said...

So cute!

Kathy said...

This is so cute it makes my heart hurt! What a precious sound!

Well done my friend..well done!